Register of motor vehicle experts; maintenance
The government of Lower Bavaria maintains the local register of motor vehicle experts, which includes officially recognized motor vehicle traffic experts and motor vehicle traffic inspectors as well as inspection engineers.
In the register of motor vehicle experts are registered
- the officially recognized experts and inspectors for motor vehicle traffic belonging to the technical inspection bodies for motor vehicle traffic, the heads of the technical inspection bodies and their deputies as well as the heads and deputies of the directly subordinate departments,
- the persons entrusted by officially recognized inspection organizations with the performance of vehicle inspections as well as installation and attachment acceptance tests on vehicles (test engineers) as well as the technical managers of the organizations and their representatives, and
- persons who have been registered for a test by the technical test centers for motor vehicle traffic or the officially recognized monitoring organizations for the purpose of determining their suitability and who have failed this test,
Only the data specified in Section 22 (3) of the Motor Vehicle Experts Act (KfSachvG) may be stored.
This register is not currently maintained, as participation in a planned nationwide register is under discussion.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited