OID register for health care; requesting an object identifier
If you are a healthcare organization, software vendor, or IT service provider and want to exchange data between your software and other healthcare software systems, you can tag these objects with unique identification numbers.
As the person submitting the application, you apply online for the assignment of an object identification number (OID) or submit a change request for an existing OID:
- Register for the application. You will receive a registration confirmation.
- Log in with your identifier and password
- Then select the application type:
- Initial application: if you want to apply for a new object identifier, select "Initial application form".
- Change request: If you want to change existing data, select "Change request form".
- You enter the required data.
- You submit your request. The system checks that all the required information is present and correctly filled in. Save the submitted data as a PDF for documentation purposes.
- You will receive a transmission confirmation.
- After processing, an OID is assigned by email to the contact person or the person submitting the application.
If necessary, queries are sent to your mailbox in the application. You will receive a notification that there is a message in your mailbox.
There is no deadline.
The processing time for the assignment of an OID takes a maximum of 1 week.
No appeal is provided.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Gesundheit
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited