Internet EMCS application; application for registration or change of tax number or tax identification number
If you want to register or change your tax number or tax identification number to use the Internet EMCS application, you must submit an application to the Directorate General of Customs.
- You transport beer, tobacco products, energy products, alcohol or sparkling wine or sparkling wine intermediate products under tax suspension.
- You want to register to use the Internet EMCS application or you are already registered and want to have your tax number or tax ID changed.
You must submit a written request to record or change your tax number or tax ID in EMCS:
- Go to the website of the Customs Administration and download the following application:
- Application for Entry/Change of Tax Number/Tax ID for Internet EMCS Application (IEA) (Form 033087).
- Fill out the application, sign it, and send it to the Master Data Management of the Directorate General of Customs.
- You will receive written confirmation that your tax number or tax ID has been recorded or changed.
You do not have to meet any deadlines.
Processing usually takes between 1 and 2 weeks.
Since it is not an administrative act, it is not possible to lodge an appeal.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium der Finanzen
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited