Künstlersozialkasse; filing of claims in insolvency proceedings
If insolvency proceedings begin for you or your company, the Künstlersozialkasse registers its own outstanding claims.
- Insolvency proceedings have been opened at the insolvency or district court.
- You are in arrears with payments to the KSK or the KSK has claims against you for the insolvency period.
You do not have to act, as the KSK initiates the proceedings.
The KSK registers its own claims in writing with the insolvency administrator:
- The KSK states the reason and the amount of the claim.
- The KSK encloses the notices from which the claim is derived.
- The insolvency administrator examines all claims at a review meeting. The KSK monitors whether its claim is entered in the insolvency table.
- The KSK can subsequently correct the amount of the claim.
Please notify KSK immediately of the opening of insolvency proceedings.
- depending on workload, usually 2 weeks
No appeal is possible.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited