Künstlersozialkasse; issuance of a statement in fine proceedings
Are you insured with the Künstlersozialkasse (KSK) or are you liable to pay contributions and violate your obligations? Then the KSK can impose a fine.
- are insured with the Künstlersozialkasse or operate a company subject to the levy and
- have acted in a manner that is in violation of the Künstlersozialversicherungsgesetz.
This is how the fine procedure works:
- You will receive a notice from the Künstlersozialkasse stating that
- KSK accuses you of disorderly conduct and you are therefore
- you are to pay a fine as a result.
- You can submit your comments in writing within the period specified in the notification.
- KSK will take your written statement into account when making its decision.
- If there are any queries regarding your letter or if documents are required, you will receive a written message.
- Reply and submit the requested documents within the deadline specified in the notice.
- Subsequently, you will receive a notice or communication about the KSK's decision.
The fine and the costs shall be paid no later than 2 weeks after the decision imposing the fine has become final.
Average 10 to 12 weeks.
Detailed information on how to appeal can be found in the penalty notice.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited