Artists' social security fund; notification of the remuneration subject to the levy after dissolution of the equalization association
If the equalization association of which you are a member dissolves or you leave the equalization association, you will have to assume your obligations towards the Künstlersozialkasse (KSK) yourself again.
- The compensation association of which you are a member is dissolved or
- You terminate your membership in the equalization association.
The compensation association will inform you about the end of the agreement or the termination of membership. The artists' social insurance fund will then inform you of the further procedure:
- You will receive a letter from the KSK. It informs you that
- the membership in the equalization association ends and
- the annual reports are to be submitted directly by you again in the future.
- End of the first year after termination of the equalization agreement: The KSK will send you the reporting form for the remuneration subject to levy.
- After reporting the charges subject to the levy, you will receive a notice from the KSK. This will show the amount
- of the artists' social security contributions to be paid and
- or monthly advance payments.
- It is possible to make voluntary advance payments up to this point, stating the levy number.
You do not have to meet any deadlines.
No legal remedies are available.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited