Internet Export Declaration-Plus; application for registration or change of tax number or tax identification number
You want to re-enter or change your tax number or tax identification number, which is the basis for the ELSTER certificate used for the registration in the Internet Export Declaration Plus (IAA Plus), in your EORI master data? Then you need to submit an application.
You want to enter or change your tax number or tax ID on which the ELSTER certificate used for registration in the IAA Plus is based in the master data of the EORI number.
You can register or change your tax number or tax ID on request exclusively by fax to the Directorate General of Customs.
- Go to the website of the Directorate General of Customs and download the "Application for registration/change of tax number/tax ID" (form 033082), print it out and fill it in.
- Send the application by fax to the Master Data Management of the Directorate General of Customs.
There are no deadlines for you.
Processing usually takes 1 to 2 business days.
Antrag auf Eintragung/Änderung der Steuernummer/Steueridentifikationsnummer (Formular 033082)
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
In the case of changes to the master data, no contestable administrative acts are created and disclosed.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium der Finanzen
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited