Municipal tax clearance certificate; application
If you have to prove your tax reliability, you can have the city, municipality or market confirm that you have fulfilled your payment obligations to them.
The tax clearance certificate (UBB) is a temporary declaration confirming that there are currently no tax arrears for the applicant person or company. As far as confirmation that there are no municipal tax arrears with a city, market or municipality is concerned, the respective municipality is responsible for issuing the clearance certificate.
It is required on various occasions, in particular for participation in public tenders and for obtaining trade licenses (§§ 30 ff. of the Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act), e.g. for
- the granting of a license for a pub and restaurant
- the granting of a license for an amusement arcade
- the granting of a license for a cab business
- the granting of a license for a security business
- the issue of a travel trade license
There must be no tax arrears with the city, the market or the municipality.
The tax offices are responsible for issuing confirmation that there are no other tax arrears.
Identity card, passport or official identity document
written power of attorney, if applicable
- A fee is charged for the issue of a clearance certificate.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited