Municipal tax clearance certificate; application for it
If you need to prove your fiscal reliability, you can ask the city, municipality or market to confirm that you have met your payment obligations to them.
The tax clearance certificate (UBB) is a temporary declaration confirming that the applicant person or company currently has no tax arrears. As far as the confirmation is concerned that there are no arrears of municipal taxes with a city, market or municipality, the respective municipality is responsible for issuing the clearance certificate.
It is required on various occasions, in particular for participation in public tenders and obtaining permits under trade law (§§ 30 ff. Gewerbeordnung), e.g. for:
- the granting of a license for a pub and restaurant business
- the granting of a license for an amusement arcade
- the granting of a license for a cab business
- the granting of a license for a guarding business
- the issuance of a travel trade card
There must be no tax arrears to the city, market or municipality.
The tax offices are responsible for issuing confirmation that there are no other tax arrears.
Identity card, passport or official identity document
written power of attorney, if applicable
- There is a fee for the preparation of a clearance certificate.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited