Abortion statistics; transmission of data
You have been asked by the Federal Statistical Office to report data for the abortion statistics? Then you can submit your data via an online form.
- You are supposed to report abortions.
- You have received a letter from the Federal Statistical Office with the access data for IDEV.
You are required to provide information for the abortion statistics and have received a letter from the Federal Statistical Office.
Proceed as follows:
- In the letter you will find access data for the online reporting system IDEV.
- Log in to the survey portal of the federal and state statistical offices. Follow the respective instructions to use the online reporting system IDEV.
- If you are reporting for the first time, change the initial password to a password of your own choosing.
- If you already have a password but have forgotten it, click on "Forgot your password?". You can use this link to request a new initial password.
- In the opened online form, enter the abortions. Fill in the information completely for each abortion.
- Submit the completed online form in IDEV.
- IDEV automatically generates a receipt of successful form submission that you can save.
They must submit the data to the Federal Statistical Office on a quarterly basis at the end of each quarter.
The online reporting system will immediately confirm the transmission of your data.
Depending on the number of terminations in the quarter, you will usually need between 1/2 minute and 6 hours to process the questionnaire. A few seconds are sufficient for each dropout to be entered.
- Appeal. Detailed information on how to lodge an appeal can be found in the summons.
- Administrative court action
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Familie, Senioren, Frauen und Jugend
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited