Statistics on development cooperation services; transmission of data
As a non-governmental organization (NGO), you can voluntarily report private services for development cooperation to the Federal Statistical Office. The data collection is used for reporting to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
Private services must be
- Be financed by NGOs' own funds and donations (including membership fees).
Under this condition, you can report the following services:
- Services provided by NGOs for projects in developing countries according to the OECD country list.
- Development services provided in Germany
- For example, measures to raise awareness of development policy such as lectures, brochures, discussion rounds
- Administrative, personnel, travel and transport costs.
- These must be necessary for the provision of the development cooperation services.
Examples of eligible services include:
- civilian police work
- social and cultural projects
- refugee aid
- Tuition costs
You cannot report the following benefits:
- Actions of church organizations such as
- Pastoral care
- Training of priests
- Construction of churches
- services to transition countries not included in the current OECD list of developing countries
- public grants
- Funds given to other German organizations for their projects.
You can submit your information online using the IDEV web form:
- Apply online or by phone for the access link to the IDEV online data collection portal.
- Complete the IDEV web form and submit the report online.
There are no clues or specifics.
The survey is conducted annually in the spring for the previous reporting year. The deadline for reporting data is generally March 31 of the current year. Please ask the Federal Statistical Office about the possibility of extending the deadline for reporting your data for the current fiscal year.
Depending on the number of services to be reported, you will usually need between 10 minutes and 2 hours to complete the questionnaire or submit the data.
No legal remedies are provided.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für wirtschaftliche Zusammenarbeit und Entwicklung
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited