Statistics in the construction industry; transmission of data
If the Federal Statistical Office asks you to do so, you as a company in the construction industry must submit certain data.
The obligation to provide information to the Federal Statistical Office applies to:
- Construction companies in the main construction trade as well as construction companies of other enterprises - in each case excluding finishing trade companies and property developers.
- Companies in the construction industry
If your company is selected, submit your data as follows:
- You will receive a letter requesting you to submit your data to the Federal Statistical Office. You can find out which information is required in your case from the IDEV questionnaire.
- Log in to the survey portal of the federal and state statistical offices. Follow the respective instructions to use the online reporting procedure IDEV.
- You have received the access data for IDEV with the letter.
- If necessary, the Federal Statistical Office will ask you to complete your data.
- You will receive a confirmation that your data have been submitted.
You can find out how long you have to submit the data in the letter from the Federal Statistical Office.
The Federal Statistical Office will confirm the transmission of your data without delay.
Depending on the size of the company or business, you will usually need between 10 minutes and 2 hours to complete the questionnaire.
- Detailed information on how to file an appeal can be found in the notice of summons.
- Administrative court action
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Klimaschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited