Statistics on energy, water supply and waste disposal enterprises; transmission of data
If the Federal Statistical Office asks you to do so, you must submit certain data as a company in the gas industry or in coal imports and exports.
The duty to provide information to the Federal Statistical Office applies to you as an operator of facilities
- for the production of natural gas
- transport of natural gas or biogas
- storage of natural gas.
The duty to provide information to the Federal Statistical Office also applies to companies importing or exporting
- Lignite products
- hard coal and
- hard coal coke or briquettes.
If your company is selected, submit your data as follows:
- You will receive a letter requesting you to submit your data to the Federal Statistical Office. You can find out which information is required in your case from the IDEV questionnaire.
- Log in to the survey portal of the federal and state statistical offices. Follow the respective instructions to use the reporting procedure that suits you:
- IDEV: Submit the data via electronic online forms. An automatic completion assistant will support you.
- You have received the access data for IDEV with the letter.
- eSTATSTIK.CORE: Compile the data electronically and automatically in your respective software system. Then transmit the data as a data package (CSV file) to the Federal Statistical Office via the eSTATISTIK.CORE online portal.
- If necessary, you must register once to use eSTATISTIK.CORE.
- You will receive a confirmation for the transmission of your data.
20th day of the month following the reporting month for operators of facilities
- for the production of natural gas: the quantity of natural gas produced,
- for the transportation of natural gas: data on the import and export of natural gas in physical quantities, separated by neighboring countries,
- for the storage of natural gas: data on the following survey characteristics: storage balance at the end of the month, storage levels at the end of the month.
The Federal Statistical Office will confirm the transmission of your data without delay.
Depending on the number of coal or gas types to be reported, you will usually need between 10 minutes and 2 hours to complete the questionnaire or submit the data.
Detailed information on how to lodge an appeal can be found in the summons.
- Administrative legal action.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Klimaschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited