Statistics on transport and traffic; transmission of data
As a company that operates passenger and freight transport or the necessary infrastructure, you must submit certain data to the Federal Statistical Office upon request.
You operate a business that is active in the following areas:
- Inland shipping
- Air transport
- Passenger transport
- Rail transport
If the Federal Statistical Office has written to your company, transmit your data as follows:
- You will receive a letter requesting that you submit your data to the Federal Statistical Office.
- You can find out which information is required in your case in the letter.
- Log in to the survey portal of the federal and state statistical offices. Follow the respective instructions to use the reporting procedure that suits you best:
- IDEV: Submit data via online electronic forms. IDEV supports you to reduce your effort.
- You have received the access data for IDEV with the letter.
- eSTATISTIK.CORE online portal: Compile the data electronically in your respective software system in an automated way.
- As a rule, you can check the data on the screen before transmitting them. Then transmit the data as a data package (XML file) to the Federal Statistical Office via the eSTATISTIK.CORE online portal.
- You may have to register once to use the eSTATISTIK.CORE online portal.
- If applicable, the Federal Statistical Office will ask you to complete your data.
- You will receive confirmation that your data has been submitted.
If the Federal Statistical Office has written to you and you have to transmit data, the deadlines specified in the averaging apply to you.
Depending on the area and survey characteristic, you must transmit the data at different times, for example, monthly, annually, quarterly or quinquennially.
The Federal Statistical Office will confirm the submission of your data without delay.
Depending on the survey, you will usually need between 15 minutes and 4 hours to submit the data.
- Detailed information on how to file an appeal can be found in the notice of summons.
- Administrative court action
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Digitales und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited