Statistics on trade, hospitality and tourism; transmission of data
If the Federal Statistical Office asks you to do so, you must submit certain data as a company in the wholesale trade.
The obligation to provide information to the Federal Statistical Office applies to companies in the wholesale trade sector. The area of wholesale trade in motor vehicles and motorcycles is excluded.
If your company is selected, submit your data as follows:
- You will receive a letter requesting you to submit your data to the Federal Statistical Office. You can find out which information is required in your case from the online form provided.
- Log on to the survey portal of the federal and state statistical offices. Follow the respective instructions to use the reporting procedure that suits you:
- IDEV: Submit the data via electronic online forms. An automatic completion assistant will assist you.
- You have received the access data for IDEV with the letter.
- Only possible for monthly data transmission: eSTATISTIK.CORE: Compile the data electronically in your respective software system in an automated way, provided that your software company has provided corresponding functionalities. As a rule, you can check the data on the screen before transmission. Then transmit the data to the Federal Statistical Office using the software provided.
- If necessary, you will have to register once with your software company in order to use eSTATISTIK.CORE.
- If necessary, the Federal Statistical Office will ask you to complete your data.
- You will receive a confirmation for the transmission of your data.
You can find out how long you have to submit the data in the letter from the Federal Statistical Office.
The Federal Statistical Office will confirm the transmission of your data without delay.
It takes an average of 90 minutes to process the online form for annual statistics in retail.
Processing the online form for monthly statistics in wholesale trade takes an average of 19 minutes.
Detailed information on how to file an appeal can be found in the notice of appeal issued by the Federal Statistical Office.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Klimaschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited