Family care leave; application for an interest-free loan
Employees can apply for an interest-free loan for the period in which they take time out of work to provide care.
There is a retroactive entitlement to an interest-free loan if the application is submitted within three months of the conditions for granting family care leave being met, otherwise the application is valid from the start of the month in which the application is submitted.
- Certificate of the need for care of the relative in need of care,
- pay certificate from the employer for the last 12 months stating the weekly hours agreed in the employment contract,
- written agreement with the employer on the reduction and distribution of working hours.
Antrag auf Bewilligung eines zinslosen Darlehens
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Wege zur Pflege: Formulare und Merkblätter
This form requires no signature. You can sent it electronically (e.g. by secure email or De-Mail) or as hardcopy to the responsible authority.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Familie, Senioren, Frauen und Jugend
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited