Private primary and secondary schools, vocational schools; application for school supervisory approval of teaching staff

Privately employed teaching staff require the approval of the school supervisory authority.



A written application must be submitted to the government of the administrative district in which the school is located.


The application must be submitted in good time before the planned assignment of the teacher.

Processing time

The processing time depends on the quality and number of applications received by the relevant government.

Required documents

  • Certificates of education and professional activity (copies)

  • Curriculum vitae in tabular form with details of training institutions, duration of training and examinations as well as previous activities

  • A copy of the service contract (employment contract or fee contract)

  • extended certificate of good conduct (not older than 3 months) according to § 30 resp. § 30 a BZRG

  • Self-disclosure of criminal and investigative proceedings

  • Approval of the secondary employment by the employer (if required)

  • certificates of attendance at pedagogical training courses (in the case of permanent employment)

  • a copy of the teaching permit from another administrative district, if applicable

  • other documents relevant to the application (e.g. contract of secondment, Missio canonica/Vocatio)


Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.


  • Costs are incurred. These can be obtained from the respective government.


Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Unterricht und Kultus

Contains machine translated content. Show the original content

  • Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
  • Online transactions, locally limited
  • Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Form, locally limited
  • Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, locally limited
  • Fees, Bavaria-wide
  • Fees, locally limited
Bild zur Leistungsbeschreibung

Responsible for you

If you select a location under "Localization" the contact details of the responsible authority and, if applicable, locally valid information will be displayed.