Teachers at private junior high schools, high schools, evening high schools, and colleges; notification or application for assignment.
Private secondary schools, grammar schools, evening grammar schools and colleges must notify or apply to the State Ministry for Education and Cultural Affairs for the deployment of teachers.
The requirements for the training of a teacher at a private alternative school are fulfilled if proof is provided of professional and pedagogical training as well as examinations which are similar or equal in value to the training and examinations at the corresponding public schools (cf. legal bases).
The application or notification may be submitted electronically or by mail to the State Ministry of Education and Cultural Affairs.
Non-governmental secondary schools, grammar schools, Waldorf schools, Montessori schools and other independent schools can use the online form provided (see under "Online procedure") to submit the application or notification online. The online procedure can be used to
- indicate an instructional activity online,
- apply online for a teaching permit or for partial professional qualification, and
- in special cases of need, a preliminary request for a teaching permit in these types of schools can be submitted online.
If you would like to submit your application by mail, please send the required documents in full to:
Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Unterricht und Kultus
The examination will take place promptly after complete documentation has been submitted.
- Revocable teaching permits and tolerations are subject to a fee.
Objection or administrative court action
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Unterricht und Kultus
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited