European professional card; validity check
Employers, professional associations or other interested parties can check the validity of a European Professional Card online. To do this, they need the reference number and the personal identification data of the applicant.
To check the authenticity of an EPC certificate, e.g. submitted by an employee, online, proceed as follows:
- Open the online tool (see under "Online procedure")
- Enter the following details of the person who has applied for the European Professional Card
- Reference number / EPC certificate number
- Type of identity document
- Number of the identity document
- Check the box "I am not a robot" and confirm that you are a human visitor by answering the image questions.
- Click on "Check validity"
- You may see the following results:
- If the EPC certificate number is valid and matches the stored proof of identity, you will see the name, occupation, purpose, destination country and other details.
- You will be informed when
- the EPC certificate number does not exist,
- the EPC certificate number does not match the stored proof of identity or
- the European Professional Card is invalid or has expired.
Europäischer Berufsausweis - Gültigkeitsprüfung online
Via the online tool for checking the validity of applications for the European Professional Card, third parties can check the authenticity of an EPC certificate online. In addition to the EPC number, the personal identification data of the person applying for the European Professional Card are required.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Familie, Arbeit und Soziales
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited