International road haulage; application for a driver attestation

If you employ driving personnel from non-EU countries, you must apply for a driver's certificate for them.


Required documents

  • Community license of the applicant company

  • the following documents of the driving personnel as a copy:

    • Driving license
    • Passport
    • Residence permit
    • Work permit
    • Social security card


Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr

Contains machine translated content. Show the original content

  • Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
  • Online transactions, locally limited
  • Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Form, locally limited
  • Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, locally limited
  • Fees, Bavaria-wide
  • Fees, locally limited
Bild zur Leistungsbeschreibung

Responsible for you

If you select a location under "Localization" the contact details of the responsible authority and, if applicable, locally valid information will be displayed.