Home economics; application for admission to the trainer aptitude test
The trainer aptitude test covers the vocational and occupational pedagogical qualification to independently plan, carry out and monitor training as a trainer.
The vocational and occupational pedagogical qualification covers the following fields of action
- General basics,
- planning of training,
- participation in the recruitment of trainees,
- on-the-job training,
- promotion of the learning process,
- training in the group and
- Completion of the training.
The examination consists of a written and practical part (work instruction). Training courses with approx. 120 course hours prepare for the examination.
Antrag auf Zulassung zur Ausbilder-Eignungsprüfung
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Ernährung, Landwirtschaft und Forsten
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited