Social security contributions; application for reimbursement by the measure provider

If you, as a measure provider, carry out measures for participation in working life for people with disabilities, you must pay social security contributions. The employment agency or job center will reimburse your social security contributions on request.



  • In order to be reimbursed for social security contributions, you must
    • be legally obliged to register for social insurance and pay social insurance contributions,
    • have made the social security declaration and
    • have paid the contributions and
    • have submitted an application to the responsible benefit provider.
  • In addition, social insurance contributions can only be paid for measures for participation in working life that are funded by the employment agency or job center.


You will receive a notification if you are responsible for paying and reporting social security contributions. This can be done electronically, for example via the Electronic Measures Processing (EMAW), or via a personalized information letter.

You must submit an application so that your social security contributions can be reimbursed.

  • Go to the website of the Federal Employment Agency and download the "Application for reimbursement of contribution expenses for people with disabilities" or use the online application option in your employer account.
  • Complete the application in full. Please note the values from the table of reimbursement contributions. Submit the application to your responsible employment agency or job center or send the application online.
  • The responsible employment agency or job center will check your application.
  • If all requirements are met, you will be reimbursed the social security contributions.


The usual limitation period of 4 years applies.

Processing time

Processing usually takes 3 weeks. (3 weeks)

Required documents

  • Required Documents

    Apart from the application for reimbursement of contribution expenses, no other documents need to be submitted.


  • Form, Bavaria-wide: Antrag auf Erstattung von Beitragsaufwendungen
    Please note

    This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.

Online procedures


  • None




Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales

Contains machine translated content. Show the original content

  • Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
  • Online transactions, locally limited
  • Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Form, locally limited
  • Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, locally limited
  • Fees, Bavaria-wide
  • Fees, locally limited

Responsible for you

If you select a location under "Localization" the contact details of the responsible authority and, if applicable, locally valid information will be displayed.