Artists' social insurance; notification in the event of a change in contributions for health and long-term care insurance
The Künstlersozialkasse can only pay you the correct subsidy if it knows how much your contributions are for private or voluntary statutory health and long-term care insurance.
- You are currently eligible for subsidies via the KSK
- The contributions for your private or voluntary statutory insurance have changed.
If the contributions to your private or voluntary statutory health or long-term care insurance change, you will receive a corresponding letter from your insurance company.
- Send a copy of this letter to the KSK.
- If you have family members who are also insured with you, also submit a copy of the changed contribution amount for the family members.
- You will receive written confirmation from the KSK. If necessary, you will also receive a new contribution notice.
Notify KSK immediately of any change in your contributions to your private or voluntary statutory health and long-term care insurance.
Depending on workload, usually 4 weeks.
Detailed information on how to file an appeal can be found in the notice.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited