Agricultural accident insurance; application for voluntary insurance or supplementary insurance
If you are not compulsorily insured through an employers' liability insurance association, you may be able to insure yourself voluntarily against accidents at work and on the way to and from work as well as occupational diseases. This possibility also exists for persons working on a voluntary basis.
- For persons working on a voluntary basis, the option of voluntary insurance only exists if they are not already subject to compulsory insurance.
You can submit the application for voluntary insurance or supplementary insurance informally by mail, by fax, by e-mail by telephone or via the service portal of the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture.
The SVLFG also offers an application form for supplementary insurance:
If you want to apply by mail, email or fax:
- Download the change form from the SVLFG website and print it out.
- Mail the completed change form to SVLFG.
- SVLFG will send you a notice about the start of the insurance.
If you want to enroll online:
- Go to the SVLFG service portal. In the media center of the service portal you will find the application form.
- Complete the application form in full and submit it via the service portal.
- The SVLFG will send you a notification about the start of the insurance.
There is no deadline.
1 to 2 weeks
SVLFG-Portal - Antrag auf Abschluss einer Zusatzversicherung
If you are not compulsorily insured through an employers' liability insurance association, you may be able to insure yourself voluntarily against accidents at work and on the way to and from work as well as occupational diseases. This option is also available to volunteers under certain conditions. You can do this online via the SVLFG service portal.
For detailed information on how to file an appeal, please refer to the decision of the accident insurance institution.
- Action before the social court
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited