Agricultural accident insurance; registration of a company
Are you setting up or taking over an agricultural, forestry or horticultural business? Then you must register it with the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture (SVLFG).
There is a reporting obligation in the case of:
- New establishment of a company
- Change in the form of business or activity
Registration with the SVLFG is automatic for companies subject to notification under the Trade Regulation Act. The trade office forwards the data from the trade notification digitally to the agricultural employers' liability insurance association.
- In addition, you can register online or in writing with the SVLFG.
- You will receive further information from the SVLFG by mail.
- If necessary, the SVLFG will ask for further information about your company so that the registration can take place.
In all other cases, you can register online or in writing with the SVLFG. This applies in particular to soil cultivating enterprises in agriculture and horticulture.
If you want to make the registration online:
- Call up the SVLFG service portal. In the media center of the service portal you will find the registration form.
- Fill out the registration form completely and submit it via the service portal.
- You will receive the admission documents and information material once the admission investigations have been completed.
If you wish to apply in writing:
- Submit the application informally or
- download the application form from the SVLFG website and print it out.
- Send the completed application form to the SVLFG by mail, e-mail or fax.
- The SVLFG will review your application.
- You will then receive the admission documents and information material.
From the start of the company or activity
1 to 2 weeks
For detailed information on how to file an appeal, please refer to the decision of the accident insurance institution.
- Action before the social court
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited