Membership in the Bayerische Rechtsanwalts- und Steuerberaterversorgung; transmission of information
The Bayerische Rechtsanwalts- und Steuerberaterversorgung grants pension benefits in old age, in the event of occupational disability and to surviving dependants. To do so, it requires certain information from the new member.
- Compulsory membership of one of the bar associations or chambers of tax consultants in Bavaria
- Compulsory membership of a chamber of patent attorneys and a registered office in Bavaria, Hamburg, Hesse, North Rhine-Westphalia or Rhineland-Palatinate
- No occupational disability
After registration with the professional chamber, the membership data is transferred from the professional chamber to the BRAStV.
At the start of membership in the BRAStV, the new member must complete the "Membership survey form" and send it to the BRAStV. The completed survey form (see under "Forms") can be sent by post or electronically (see under "Online procedure").
The survey form is required for further information relevant to membership, such as the amount of income subject to contributions, possible participation in the SEPA direct debit procedure, affiliation to another pension fund in the profession.
The member will then receive a membership notification from BRAStV by post.
Erhebungsbogen der Bayerischen Rechtsanwalts- und Steuerberaterversorgung
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Administrative court action
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited