Land register; application for cancellation of a lien on real property
Land charges and other liens on real property may be cancelled at the request of the owner of the real property or the lien creditor.
The following documents must be submitted to the land registry for the cancellation of a real estate lien:
- The consent of all owners registered in the land register to the cancellation of the real estate lien in publicly certified form.
- The deletion consent of the creditor in publicly certified form. In the case of savings banks and state banks, the seal of the bank is sufficient.
- In the case of letter rights additionally:
- Land charge certificate in the original or
- foreclosure decree in copy with notation of legal effect
At your request, a notary will obtain the necessary documents and supervise the execution of the cancellation application.
Antrag auf Löschung im Grundbuch
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium der Justiz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited