Real estate market; preparation of supra-regional evaluations and analyses as well as working towards uniform standards
The Upper Expert Committee prepares supra-regional evaluations and analyses of the real estate market and works towards uniform standards with regard to the collection of purchase prices as well as the publication of standard land values and other valuation data.
The Upper Expert Committee for Real Estate Values in the Free State of Bavaria is an autonomous and independent body of experts, which at the beginning of its term of office is composed of a chairman and 25 honorary additional experts. Its tasks include the following:
- Consolidation and evaluation of the data of all Bavarian local expert committees
- Preparation of a Real Estate Market Report Bavaria (will be prepared every two years starting in 2016)
- Participation in the Real Estate Market Report Germany (to be prepared every two years)
- Development of recommendations for uniform standards in the field of valuation
The tasks of the office of the Upper Expert Committee are performed by the Government of Lower Bavaria. On the basis of an administrative agreement with an independent city or a district, personnel and material resources of a local expert committee can be used against reimbursement of costs. By means of an administrative agreement, the office is assigned to the city of Landshut.
The tasks are performed on a statutory basis by the Higher Expert Committee.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited