Historic preservation; application to the district for funding.
The preservation of historical monuments is one of the central tasks in the cultural work of the districts. They are the point of contact for monument owners and allocate grant funds.
Districts have been involved in historic preservation for decades. They offer monument owners
- expert advice on restoration measures
- help with procedural issues
- Identification of public funding sources
- Contact mediation with historic preservation authorities and specialist firms
In addition, the districts award grants to promote the preservation of monuments within the scope of their legal responsibilities, based on their respective guidelines. These are voluntary services in accordance with the Bavarian Monument Protection Act (Art. 22 Para. 2 DSchG), to which, however, there is no legal entitlement.
Responsible for editing: Bayerischer Bezirketag
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited