State development program; preparation
In Bavaria, a state development program is drawn up by the highest state planning authority for the entire state.
The Bavarian State Development Program (LEP for short) is the interdisciplinary future concept of the Bavarian State Government for the spatial organization and development of Bavaria. It contains state-wide spatially significant specifications (objectives and principles).
- Objectives must be observed by all public bodies and establish an obligation to adapt for urban land-use planning.
- Principles must be taken into account in spatially significant planning and measures.
For more than 45 years, the LEP has been the basis and guideline for the spatial development of the Free State of Bavaria. It is the main instrument for realizing the key objective of Bavarian state development policy: The preservation and creation of equal living and working conditions in all parts of the state.
The LEP has the task of
- to define the main features of spatial development and organization,
- mitigate existing disparities in the state and avoid the emergence of new ones,
- to coordinate all spatially relevant sectoral planning,
- to provide guidelines on spatial development for regional planning.
Information on the state development program can be found on the website of the Bavarian State Ministry of Economic Affairs, Regional Development and Energy (= supreme state planning authority).
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Landesentwicklung und Energie
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited