Road and subway railroads; application for the implementation of a planning approval procedure
Operating facilities for tramways may only be built if the plan has been approved in advance. When the plan is approved, the public and private interests affected by the project, including environmental compatibility, must be taken into account as part of the weighing process.
Construction or substantial modification of operating facilities for tramways.
As a rule, construction may not begin until a planning approval procedure has been carried out. Objections to the project can be submitted to the municipality or the government in writing or in writing up to two weeks after the expiry of the one-month period for the submission of objections. An action against a zoning decision must be brought within one month of notification.
- As a rule, administrative costs are not incurred by objectors. Exceptions are expenses for requested copies, minutes, etc. Any expenses incurred by the objector (e.g. legal fees) must be borne by the objector.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited