Building law; filing of a petition or complaint

Citizens can turn to the locally competent government as the higher building supervisory authority with both submissions and complaints regarding building regulations and building planning law.


The governments are responsible for supervising the lower building supervisory authorities (district offices and independent cities as well as large district cities and municipalities to which the tasks of the lower building supervisory authorities have been transferred by legal ordinance).

Within the scope of this supervision, citizens can address both petitions and supervisory complaints about the lower building supervisory authorities to the locally competent government.


Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr

Contains machine translated content. Show the original content

  • Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
  • Online transactions, locally limited
  • Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Form, locally limited
  • Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, locally limited
  • Fees, Bavaria-wide
  • Fees, locally limited
Bild zur Leistungsbeschreibung

Responsible for you

If you select a location under "Localization" the contact details of the responsible authority and, if applicable, locally valid information will be displayed.