Street cleaning fees; collection
Charges may be levied by municipalities to cover the costs associated with street cleaning and winter maintenance.
The levying of street cleaning charges is subject to the following conditions
- Transfer of the cleaning, clearing and gritting obligation to the residents by means of a municipal safety and cleaning ordinance,
- enactment of a street cleaning statute prescribing the use of the municipal cleaning facility,
- issuance of a fee statute for the street cleaning statute.
Users of the public street cleaning facility are liable to pay fees. As a rule, users are the owners and the persons entitled in rem to use the adjacent properties or properties made accessible by the street within closed localities.
The municipality may limit the municipal cleaning subject to fees to individual parts of its territory and leave the cleaning work in the remaining parts to the residents, if this is objectively justified.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited