Road use; application for a permit for an event

If you wish to hold an event on a road, you must apply for a permit for excessive road use.


Special notes

If the event is to be classified as a "sport/game" (possibly rides with inline skates), this is prohibited on the roadway in accordance with Section 31 StVO. As part of the approval of the overall event, an exemption from the ban on using the roadway may also be granted.

Required documents

  • Lists of participants (if available)

  • Route maps

  • Schedules

  • Organiser's declaration (according to national form)

  • Confirmation of liability insurance coverage for an event (according to a standard federal form)


  • Depending on the size of the event, 10.20 up to 2301.00 euros.

    Depending on the scope of the event and the requirements, the organizer may also incur costs for traffic law measures, e.g. for traffic signage, including signposting of detour routes. It is not possible to make a general statement about the amount in advance.


Administrative court proceedings; information

Administrative court action


Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration

Contains machine translated content. Show the original content

  • Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
  • Online transactions, locally limited
  • Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Form, locally limited
  • Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, locally limited
  • Fees, Bavaria-wide
  • Fees, locally limited
Bild zur Leistungsbeschreibung

Responsible for you

If you select a location under "Localization" the contact details of the responsible authority and, if applicable, locally valid information will be displayed.