Occasional services by bus and coach; application for a permit
Governments are the competent licensing authorities for occasional bus and coach services (vehicles with more than 9 seats).
Occasional transport is divided into the following types of transport:
- Excursion trips
- Vacation destination trips
- Transport with rented buses
Licenses are issued for a period of up to 10 years. For commercial international passenger transport by bus and coach within the territory of the European Community, the competent authority issues a Community license.
The entrepreneur has to prove that
- the safety and efficiency of the business is guaranteed (submission of balance sheets, asset statements, etc.),
- he, the person appointed to manage the business and the transport manager are reliable (police certificate of good conduct, extract from the driver's suitability register, etc.),
- the professional qualification is given (certificate of professional competence from the Chamber of Industry and Commerce),
- he/she and the contractors commissioned by him/her to perform transport services have their registered office or branch office within the meaning of commercial law in Germany.
Attachments to be included:
- Equity certificate
- Certificate of the competent tax office in tax matters
- Certificate of the municipality of the place of business about the tax reliability
- Certificate of the competent authorities on the proper payment of contributions to social health and pension insurance and to unemployment insurance
- Certificate from the employers' liability insurance association on the proper payment of contributions (including any advances to be paid) for accident insurance
- Proof of the professional suitability of the person appointed to manage the business / transport manager
- Only for companies entered in the commercial or cooperative register: Certified copy of the entries (the documents should not be older than three months)
- Articles of association
- Official certificate of good conduct for submission to a public authority - apply to the registration office -.
- Information from the driver suitability register
- Extract from the commercial register
- Documents proving the employment of the person appointed to manage the business / the transport manager
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited