Aviation event; application for a permit
Public events of competitions or displays involving aircraft must be approved.
You must have a permit to hold public events of competitions or displays involving aircraft.
Events that do not require a permit are:
- Events that are not open to the public or to outside third parties (e.g. internal club flying meetings).
- Events at which there are no displays (e.g. pure exhibitions or so-called indoor festivals at which only sightseeing flights take place)
- Events at which only model aircraft, hang gliders or paragliders take part
- Conclusion of an organiser's liability insurance
- Proof of liability insurance for each aircraft involved in the flight demonstration in accordance with the legal liability regulations.
- Compliance with the prescribed minimum distances between the spectator area and the runway or aerobatic sectors.
The application must be submitted in duplicate to the approval authority no later than 8 weeks before the date of the event.
Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide:
Antrag auf Genehmigung einer Luftfahrtveranstaltung
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
- 50 to 10,300 Euro
Not included are possible additional reimbursements of expenses.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited