Aviation event; application for a permit
Public events of competitions or shows involving aircraft must be approved.
- Conclusion of an organizer's liability insurance
- Proof of liability insurance for each aircraft involved in the flight demonstration in accordance with the legal liability regulations
- Compliance with the prescribed minimum distances between the spectator area and the take-off/landing runway or aerobatic sectors
The application must be submitted in duplicate to the licensing authority no later than 8 weeks prior to the event date.
Programme of the event including flight programme with time schedule
Map at a scale of 1:25,000 and a site plan at a scale of 1:5,000 with the event site marked on it.
further documents, if required by the approval authority
(e.g. safety concept, expert opinion on the suitability of the event site, pilot licences of the pilots involved)
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
- 50 to 10,300 euros
Not included are possible additional expense reimbursements.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited