Workshop card; applying for a replacement in the event of loss
If you have lost your workshop card, you can apply for a replacement card at the relevant office.
- Your company is
- an officially recognized manufacturer of tachographs,
- a vehicle workshop authorized by the manufacturer, or
- an approved and recognized motor vehicle workshop.
- Eligible to apply are
- you as the entrepreneur or a person authorized to represent or
- authorized representative or authorized person of the company.
The workshop card is valid for one year.
5 working days
- Application for issuance of a workshop replacement card due to loss
- verifiable documents concerning the name, address and registered office of the workshop, tachograph manufacturer or vehicle manufacturer
- proof of identity of the entrepreneur or the person or persons authorized to represent the company according to the law, articles of association or partnership agreement
- Proof of identity as well as notification of the native language of the specialist for whom the workshop card is being applied for
- Proof of training of the responsible specialist in accordance with the tachograph tachograph training guideline.
- Proof of the employment relationship of the responsible specialist
- Proof of recognition or commissioning of the workshop (according to § 57b StraßenverkehrsZulassungs-Ordnung)
- written declaration of loss
- at the request of the competent body, the holder of the workshop card must, if necessary, provide an affidavit stating that and for what reasons the workshop card cannot be returned
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Digitales und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited