Workshop card; application
Your company installs or calibrates tachographs? Then you need a workshop card, which you can apply for at the responsible office.
- Your company is
- an officially recognized manufacturer of tachographs,
- a vehicle workshop authorized by the manufacturer, or
- an approved and recognized motor vehicle workshop.
- Eligible to apply are
- You as the entrepreneur or
- an authorized representative or authorized person of the company.
If you are applying for a workshop card for the first time, you do not have to meet a deadline.
- Application for a workshop card:
- verifiable documents concerning the name, address and registered office of the workshop, tachograph manufacturer or vehicle manufacturer
- proof of identity of the entrepreneur or of the person or persons authorized to represent him/her by law, by the articles of association or by the partnership agreement
- Proof of identity and notification of the native language of the specialist for whom the workshop card is being applied for
- Proof of training of the responsible specialist in accordance with the tachograph tachograph training guideline.
- Proof of the employment relationship of the responsible specialist
- Proof of recognition or commissioning of the workshop (in accordance with § 57b of the Road Traffic Licensing Regulations)
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Digitales und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited