Different ways of entering the portal

Real estate and transport-Special permits in traffic

Do you need special transport permits to carry out your professional activity? We will inform you, for example, about the commercial transport of goods or dangerous goods.


Here you will find information about formalities related to this subject:

Further information within this context

Formalities by subjects

Information for service providers and concerning the recognition of foreign professional qualifications.