Inpatient hospices; application for investment cost funding.
The Bavarian State Ministry of Health and Care grants the sponsor/operator of an inpatient hospice, without legal obligation and within the limits of available budget funds, upon application for the construction and equipping of new inpatient hospice places.
- The economic viability of the future operation of the inpatient hospice must be ensured in the long term. The basis for this is the written prospect of a supply contract by the ARGE of health and nursing care insurance funds in Bavaria, which will be concluded with the future operator.
- The sponsor or operator of the inpatient hospice must present the total costs incurred for the planned new construction or conversion measure (including equipment). The costs are to be calculated by an architect's office in accordance with DIN 276, broken down into cost groups.
- In addition, a financing plan must show how and by whom the total costs will be financed (own funds, external funds, donations, etc.) and what proportion of this will be provided by the requested co-financing from the StMGP.
- The dates of commencement and expected completion of the project must be provided.
- Measures whose construction or conversion has already begun cannot be funded. The approval of the early start of the measure must be applied for in writing.
The written application must be submitted to the Bavarian State Ministry for Health and Care (StMGP).
Approval After positive review of the application, the StMGP delegates the entire funding procedure to the responsible district government. The respective district government issues the funding decision, pays out the grant and checks the proof of use.
There is no "model room program".
The provisions of the Home Minimum Construction Ordinance and the quality criteria of the framework agreement pursuant to Section 39a (1) Sentence 4 SGB V must be observed.
The requirements of the concept "Demand planning for inpatient hospices in Bavaria", in particular the basic principles for demand planning contained therein, are to be observed.
The processing time after receipt of the complete application documents takes up to 6 months.
Proof of who will be the sponsor or operator of the inpatient hospice
detailed description of the measure applied for / the future inpatient hospice (concept)
in particular construction plans, concrete proof of need (if required), cooperation agreements with local hospice associations, staff planning for the future inpatient hospice, costs for the ongoing operation as well as start and date of completion of the project
written promise of a supply contract by the ARGE or supply contract with the ARGE
Statement of the total cost of the project
All total costs incurred for the planned new construction or conversion measure, including equipment, are to be presented. The costs are to be calculated by an architect's office in accordance with DIN 276, broken down into cost groups.
Form 'Facts relevant to the subsidy ... - Declaration'.
To be requested in electronic form from the Bavarian State Ministry for Health and Care at the e-mail address email@example.com and to be completed in full.
if applicable, application for approval of the early start of the measure
The request must be made in writing.
Antrag auf Gewährung eines Zuschusses bei Projektförderung (nicht für kommunale Antragsteller)
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Gesundheit, Pflege und Prävention
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited