The purpose of the funding is the further development of inpatient, day-care and outpatient forms of care and the adaptation of changing nursing requirements and care structures.
Within the framework of the funding program according to the funding guideline for nursing care - WoLeRaF, measures are funded that are expected to bring about changes in the care structure for people in need of nursing care:
Funding is provided for personnel and material expenses incurred in connection with:
- the development/ or further development of concepts, their introduction, the monitoring of their implementation and their evaluation,
- costs for a project management; the coordination and organization and, if necessary, equipment to be procured, which are incurred during the implementation and introduction of innovative and, if necessary, model projects due to newly developed concepts,
- scientific support during the implementation of innovative and, if necessary, model projects,
- public relations work, in particular the organization of conferences and symposia.
The above-mentioned measures are also cumulatively eligible for funding.
Recipients of funding
Recipients of funding are
- Project sponsors who operate a care facility,
- initiators of outpatient assisted living communities, as defined in Art. 2 Par. 3 of the Nursing Care and Residential Quality Act (PfleWoqG)
- Institutions that are suitable for providing scientific support for projects aimed at improving the framework conditions in nursing care.
Eligible costs include personnel and material expenses as well as planning services provided by third parties.
Type, amount and duration of funding
Projects to improve the quality of life and the general conditions in nursing care can be funded with up to 100,000 euros for a maximum of 36 months.
The grant amounts to a maximum of 90 percent of the actual expenditure required.
The General Auxiliary Conditions for Project Funding (ANBestP) apply.