Public green spaces; application for special use

The municipalities manage the public green spaces in their municipal area. A permit may be required for special use.


Municipalities can issue bylaws on the use of public green spaces (green space bylaws). Permission or approval may be required for use that goes beyond common use (e.g. for an event or construction site).


Responsible for editing:Zentrale Redaktion BayernPortal im Bayerischen Staatsministerium für Digitales

Contains machine translated content. Show the original content

  • Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
  • Online transactions, locally limited
  • Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Form, locally limited
  • Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, locally limited
  • Fees, Bavaria-wide
  • Fees, locally limited
Bild zur Leistungsbeschreibung

Responsible for you

If you select a location under "Localization" the contact details of the responsible authority and, if applicable, locally valid information will be displayed.