Carry out vocational orientation measures for pupils
If you want to give young people an in-depth insight into the world of work and careers, you can, under certain conditions, carry out a vocational orientation measure with pupils.
If you as an educational service provider want to carry out a vocational orientation measure on behalf of the Federal Employment Agency, you must have been approved in advance by an accredited competent body.
This also applies to vocational orientation measures set up by third parties and in which the Federal Employment Agency participates.
- The Federal Employment Agency conducts the purchase of labour market services exclusively by electronic means.
- Apply for a call for tenders for educational institutions in your region within the specified bidding period.
- At the time of the invitation to tender, there is already a legally binding commitment to cover the costs from the co-financier. The co-financier can be found in the tender documents.
- As part of the award procedure, you will be informed by the responsible regional purchasing centre of the Federal Employment Agency whether you, as the training service provider, have been awarded the contract to carry out the vocational orientation measure.
- The contract will be awarded to the most economical offer. The most economical offer is determined by the best price-performance ratio.
- Following a public tendering procedure, the "vocational guidance measure" will be implemented by means of a service contract under private law. Before implementing the vocational orientation measure, you need the consent of all participating pupils. In the case of minors, you need the signature of a parent or guardian.
Please observe the deadlines for submission of the tender specified in the award procedure.
6 bis 12 Monate
If it is a vocational orientation measure that is carried out on behalf of the Employment Agency, the required documents will be announced when the invitation to tender is issued.
In principle, you must submit a coherent concept, including:
- a description of the organisational and content-related design as well as the tasks of all parties involved in the implementation and their interactions, for example in guidelines, funding modules or award documents.
- Commitment declarations by schools
- Cooperation agreements
- Cost regulation: financing plan or cost calculation or overall price
- If you, as an educational service provider, have an interest in a public contract and consider that your rights have been violated due to non-compliance with procurement regulations, you can file an application for review with the Federal Cartel Office, Federal Procurement Chambers.
- If a legal need for action arises during the implementation of the private-law service contract of the vocational orientation measure (for example, in the event of a breach of contractual obligations on the part of the contracting authority), the civil court at the seat of the respective Regional Purchasing Centre of the Federal Employment Agency that issued the invitation to tender is responsible.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited