Education provider; application for funding for offers for young people in difficult life situations.
As a certified training provider, do you want to provide individual support to young people in difficult circumstances? You can receive funding from the Jobcenter for this.
In order for you as a provider to be allowed to provide services to support hard-to-reach young people, you must be certified according to the Accreditation and Licensing Regulation (AZAV).
In order for young people to be eligible for the support service, they must:
- be between 15 and under 25 years old, and
- be sufficiently likely to be entitled to unemployment benefit II, and
- they must have the basic goal of,
- start and complete an apprenticeship or vocational qualification, or
- find a job or
- Apply for or accept social benefits.
There are two ways to obtain funding from the Hard-to-Reach Youth Grant.
- Procurement procedure (public contract).
- Go to the website of the Federal Office of Administration or to the e-procurement platform of the Procurement Office of the Federal Ministry.
- Use the search on the sites to find suitable tenders.
- Draw up a bid based on the general conditions specified in the tender documents.
- You will learn all further steps from your contact person in the application process.
- Project funding
- Develop a concept for your project. Here, you should also explain how much of your own funds and, if applicable, municipal state funds will be included in the financing.
- Find out from the relevant job center how you can apply for project funding.
- Then submit an application for financial support.
- Your contact person at the relevant job center will tell you all the next steps.
- Procurement procedure: Here you can see the deadlines in the tender. The contract will be awarded approximately 2 months after the end of the bidding period.
- Project funding: If you are interested in funding a specific project, contact your local job center. They can also tell you what lead time you should allow.
With project funding, you as the project sponsor are required to contribute your own funds to the project.
There are no costs for the participants.
- administrative court action
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited