Customs; status information on transit operations under the Union transit procedure
With the customs Internet status information service, you can call up online information on consignments of goods that you have posted under the EU-wide Union transit procedure.
You or your company must
- be an economic operator within the meaning of customs law. This means that in the course of your business activities you are involved in activities that fall under customs law.
To call up the Internet status information online, proceed as follows:
- Call up the "ATLAS Internet Shipping Declaration" page and select the "Shipping Declaration Status Information".
- A new window appears in which you have to enter your MRN and your EORI number.
You do not have to observe any deadlines.
You can check the status of your shipments immediately.
- Shipment-related reference number (Master Reference Number, MRN)
- EU-wide registration and identification number for economic operators (EORI number)
No remedies are provided for this benefit.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium der Finanzen
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited