Fumigation for disinfection or pest control; permit application.
An official fumigation permit is required for fumigation with biocidal products or pesticides.
A fumigation permit is required for fumigation activities with biocidal products or plant protection products. The permit must be applied for before fumigation is carried out for the first time.
A permit is not required if there is no risk to humans or the environment due to the small amount of active substance released. The relevant technical rules for hazardous substances must be taken into account.
The fumigation permit is issued to anyone who
- as an applicant, proves the required reliability (as a rule by means of a police clearance certificate of type O) and, insofar as he/she conducts the fumigation activities himself/herself, possesses a certificate of competence and
- has a sufficient number of holders of a certificate of competence.
The application must be sent to the trade supervisory office locally responsible for the fumigation company.
Any change of certificate holder shall be notified to the competent authority without delay.
Police clearance certificate of document type O of the applicant
(for certain fumigation activities, the authority may, under certain conditions, waive the presentation of the certificate of good conduct)
Description of the intended areas of application of fumigations.
Indication of the active ingredients to be used
Proof that the spatial and safety equipment of the company is sufficient and suitable for the planned fumigations
(e.g. equipment used, information on storage of biocidal products, personal protective equipment, etc.).
Certificate(s) of competence
copies of the certificates of competence of the persons carrying out the fumigation activities
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited