Construction project; advance notice of the establishment of a construction site
As a rule, construction sites must be notified in advance to the responsible industrial inspectorate or mining authority in the form of an advance notice.
The construction site pre-announcement must be prepared by the client or a commissioned third party (e.g. architect).
It must contain at least the following information:
- Location of the construction site
- Name and address of the building owner
- Type of construction project
- name and address of the third party responsible in place of the client
- the name and address of the coordinator
- estimated starting date and duration of the work
- the maximum number of persons expected to be employed on the site
- the number of employers and contractors without employees expected to work on the site
- indication of the employers and contractors without employees already selected
If you want to set up a construction site and it fulfils the following requirements, you must send an advance notice of the construction site to the trade supervisory office or mining office responsible for the location of the construction site. The mining office is responsible, among other things, if the construction project is subject to mining supervision or if it involves an underground cavity construction (tunnel, pressing or similar).
Prerequisites for the transmission of a construction site advance notice:
- expected duration more than 30 working days and number of employees working at the same time more than 20
- the extent of the work is expected to exceed 500 person-days (e.g. if 5 employees will be working for more than 100 days).
The advance notice must be sent to the trade supervisory office or mining office responsible for the location of the construction site.
The advance notice shall be visibly displayed at the construction site.
In the event of significant changes, the advance notice shall be adapted.
A coordinator must be appointed for construction sites where employees of several employers are working - regardless of whether at the same time or one after the other.
In accordance with the Construction Site Ordinance, it must be checked whether a safety and health protection plan is to be drawn up before the construction site is set up.
The advance notice must be sent to the trade supervisory office or mining office responsible for the location of the construction site at least 2 weeks before the construction site is set up.
health and safety plan, if applicable
Links to more information
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Familie, Arbeit und Soziales
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited