Construction project; advance notice of the establishment of a construction site.
As a rule, construction sites must be notified in advance to the responsible trade supervisory office or mining office in the form of an advance notice.
The construction site pre-announcement is to be prepared by the client or a commissioned third party (e.g. architect).
It must contain at least the following information:
- Location of the construction site
- Name and address of the building owner
- Type of construction project
- Name and address of the third party responsible in place of the client
- name and address of the coordinator
- expected start and duration of the work
- expected maximum number of employees on the construction site
- number of employers and contractors without employees expected to work on the construction site
- indication of already selected employers and contractors without employees
If you want to set up a construction site and it fulfills the following requirements, you must send an advance notice of the construction site to the trade supervisory office or mining office responsible for the location of the construction site. The mining office is responsible, among other things, if the construction project is subject to mining supervision or if it involves underground cavity construction (tunnel, pressing or similar).
Prerequisites for the transmission of a construction site advance notice:
- expected duration more than 30 working days and number of employees working at the same time more than 20
- scope of work expected to exceed 500 person-days (e.g., if 5 employees will be working for more than 100 days).
The advance notice must be sent to the trade supervisory office or mining office responsible for the location of the construction site.
The advance notice shall be posted visibly at the construction site.
In the event of significant changes, the advance notice must be adapted.
A coordinator must be appointed for construction sites where employees of several employers are working - regardless of whether at the same time or one after the other.
In accordance with the Construction Site Ordinance, it must be checked whether a safety and health protection plan is to be drawn up before the construction site is set up.
The advance notice must be sent to the trade supervisory office or mining office responsible for the location of the construction site at least 2 weeks before the construction site is set up.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Familie, Arbeit und Soziales
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited