African swine fever; application for designation by food company
If you wish to slaughter, cut and process a pig from the restricted zones or store the meat and meat products in the event of an outbreak of African swine fever, you must apply for the establishment to be designated.
- Structural and / or organizational requirements for the separation of live pigs from differently regulated restricted zones
- Structural and / or organizational requirements for the separation of goods flows
- Ensuring the traceability and traceability of supply chains
- Existence of an emergency concept
- If necessary, facilities for risk-reducing treatment
The applications and attachments must be submitted to the relevant district administrative authority (veterinary office).
After a preliminary review and plausibility check, the applications are forwarded to the respective government.
The concepts and evidence must be submitted in writing.
The processing time is 2 weeks after all documents have been submitted and any necessary changes have been made.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited